When setting up an account, Amazon can be very particular when you submit the documents to verify your identity. It is important when submitting the documents that you follow every instruction that they have specified for both the bank account statement and driver's license.
All Documents Requirements
- Must be valid (not expired, revoked, or closed)
- Must be high-quality, in color, and unobstructed (not angled, blurry, or cropped)
- Must show the full page
- Must not be a screenshot
Amazon Bank Statement Requirements
- The name and address of the company mentioned on the statement should match the business name and address provided during registration
- You can hide the currency amount, but the document must remain intact and other information clearly visible, including transactions
- Take a picture using your mobile device, do not submit a screenshot or a scan
- Must have bank logo
- Document should be easily readable and must have been issued within the past three calendar months
- Please do not provide a photo of your credit card or debit card or check
- Document should be less than 10MB in size.
- Accepted formats are *.png, *.tiff, *.tif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, and *.pdf. Do not include special characters in the file name (Examples: $, &, #).
Amazon ID Requirements
- Drivers license in color with a separate file for both front and back
- Drivers license or passport matches the name of the Amazon Seller account holder
- Passport includes an image of the signature page
Sometimes Amazon can be particular when getting documents approved, so please reach out if you do not get verified and we can offer assistance.